Job title: Night Shift Team Leader
Company: Michael Page
Job description: The Night Shift Team Leader in Yate will assist with the daily and strategic Operation of the warehouse to fulfil all customer demands through all our delivery streams.
The Night Shift Team Leader will be responsible for…
- Reporting to the Warehouse Coordinator, responsible for Leading the Night Warehouse team to ensure all KPI’s and costs are met.
- Responsible for ensuring all Warehouse/System processes are always followed and adhered to.
- Identify and ensure all Warehouse tasks i.e., damages & stock control are completed to an exceptional standard.
- In the absence of the West Depot Coordinator, responsible for managing all aspects of the Night Warehouse operation.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and added value whilst key service levels are not affected.
- Lead and develop the Night Warehouse Team to create a highly successful, Productive and engaged team.
- Ensure a proactive approach to risk management and adherence to site health & safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
- Promote Company values within the Warehouse to create a good working environment.
- Pro-active approach to employee engagement.
Market Leading BrandProgression Opportunities
The Night Shift Team Leader must have…
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Team Leader
- Knowledge and experience of materials handling equipment, together with warehouse management systems.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Resilience to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward-thinking, with a customer centric focus.
- Focus and detail on quality control.
- Self-starter and highly motivated with high energy level
- Strong attention to detail and compliance.
- Creative and resourceful under pressure.
My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector. They are a market leading distributor of FMCG products with sites up and down the UK.
The successful candidate will receive…
- A salary of up to £26,000 depending on experience
- Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am shifts
- Pension Scheme
- 25+8 Days Holiday
Expected salary: £24000 per year
Location: Yate, Gloucestershire
Job date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 06:58:03 GMT
Apply for the job now