Job title: NQT Teacher
Company: Protocol Education
Job description: Protocol Education are looking for an inspirational and creative NQT to work in a school in Chippenham bringing an abundance of energy as well new contemporary ideas to inspire the children.
The role would be best suited to candidates with the following experiences and requirements;
- Be very animated, inventive role model able to help create interactive activities and resources.
- A strong work ethic to entice and engage parents to support the learning and values of the school.
- Able to encourage and support the values of high attainment and achievement.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed and forward-thinking team.
In Return the School can offer;
- The opportunity to join curriculum task groups, where you can gain experience of supporting and leading projects.
- Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
- A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning.
- Career progression and development tailored to your needs and interest.
- An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below.
Please register with us online www.protocol-education.com
Or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 22:14:28 GMT
Apply for the job now