Job title: Office Administrator- Part time
Company: Universal Business Team
Job description: We are currently working with an innovative, family-run SME who are actively seeking a Part-Time Office Administrator to join their existing team based in Chippenham. Your role as an Office Administrator is to support the HR and Talent team with confidential administrative and clerical support.
- Drafting, issuing and filing employee lifecycle paperwork such as variation to contracts, offer letters, probation letters, reference letters, contract amendments letters, etc.
- Liaising with line managers regarding probation reviews, staff performance documents are completed and attached to the employee’s portal
- Maintaining strict confidentiality regarding all HR conversations and documentation.
- Administering the recruitment process by monitoring the platforms, sifting candidates, posting job adverts, liaising with recruiters and booking interviews.
- Collating monthly variance reports against relevant HR budgets.
- Collating the monthly pay run detail for the Talent Manager.
- Updating Concur with the Talent Team monthly purchase invoices and expenses.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
Hours: 10-15 hours – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (can be flexible)
- Salary of £20-£22k pro rata to 10-15 hours per week 10.50 per hour
Expected salary: £20000 – 22000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 22:57:49 GMT
Apply for the job now