Job title: Painting & Decorating Lecturer
Job description: Painting & Decorating Lecturer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Painting & Decorating Lecturer to join our Filton Construction department.
Salary: £23,922 to £30,933 per annum
(Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Contract Type: Permanent and Full-Time
Hours: 37 hours per week
What we can offer you:
- You will become part of the wider College family receiving ongoing support for your personal & professional development, which includes a College Course Contribution Voucher of £250 for all staff, 25% tuition discount for immediate family of employees, and up to 75% fee discounts with University of Gloucestershire
- Academic roles benefit significantly by their access to the Teachers Pension Scheme, with generous employer contributions of over 23%
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 39 days per academic year(plus bank holidays) and a two-week College closure over the Christmas period, plus 6 annual ‘Subject Updating Days’ for Academic staff
- A proven commitment to supporting flexible working practices
- Access to ‘My Lifestyle’ discounted shopping benefits, cycle to work scheme and a Technology Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Free car parking at all campuses
- Free access to the College onsite Gyms
- Access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources
- Subsidised onsite catering services
We have an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE’s and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
We deliver courses to students of all ages and pride ourselves on the quality and flexibility of our courses. If you would like the opportunity to put something back into the industry, support our students with their learning and be part of our growing success, please apply.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Classroom teaching to support students with achieving their qualifications
- Support with curriculum development to meet consumer requirements
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Level 2 qualification in Painting & Decorating
- Relevant industry experience
- Qualified Teacher Status, or willing to work towards
Please apply online by: Sunday 24th October 2021
Expected Interview Date: w/c 1st November 2021
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job.
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.
Expected salary: £30933 per year
Location: Filton, Gloucestershire
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 22:37:21 GMT
Apply for the job now