Job title: Part Time School Cleaning Assistant
Job description: This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We are actively seeking to recruit a Cleaning Assistant to join our contract with North Wiltshire Schools, based at Abbeyfield School, Chippenham, SN15 3XB.
This is a part time role working 12.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 6:00 – 08:30 am.
As Cleaning Assistant, you will ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S Facilities Management and the Client
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given and using checklists provided.
- Use all materials and consumables in accordance with laid down practices, ensuring the economic use of resources.
- Deal with the collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials.
- Undertake manual and mechanical cleaning activities.
- Check equipment for faults and notify the relevant person
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful for this role, you will have the ability to work well as part of a team, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to follow instructions.
It is G4S’ current policy (subject to the Equality Act 2010), in the light of the specific work being undertaken, that all [employees] must be fully vaccinated or have had the relevant [“full”]Covid-19 vaccinations [(including any “waiting period”)] by their commencement date.
Jobs that might be of interest:
© G4S plc 2021. All Rights Reserved.
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 22:12:11 GMT
Apply for the job now