Job title: Pharmacy Technician – Band 4/5 – Prison – Bristol
Company: Hunter AHP
Job description: Hunter AHP Resourcing have an amazing locum opportunity for a Band 4/5 Pharmacy Technician to join a Hospital service in Bristol.
Our client is currently seeking a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to join their hospital team on an immediate basis, working 5 days per week, for at least 3 months.
The clinical duties involved will be wards and dispensary based for the Band 5 and purely dispensary based for a Band 4, which doesn’t require previous experience.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
The contract lengths of this role will be for at least 3 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend. There may possibly be the option to take on a permanent position at the end of the contract here for the right applicant.
The service is based in Bristol, with accessible public transport links, such as a train station near to the hospital. The hospital also has parking on site.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience.
– £14-22 per hour (depending on banding and experience)
– NHS Hospital Service
– Start date: Bristol 2021
– Duration: 3 – 4 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
– 5 days per week, no weekend working available. Possibility that the service may consider part time working. 9am-5pm.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on 0203 475 485 to find out more, or email .
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
– Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
– Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
– Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
– Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
– As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
– Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
– Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
– Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Expected salary: £22 per hour
Job date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 22:17:31 GMT
Apply for the job