Job title: Plant Operative
Company: Acorn Recruitment
Job description: Plant Operator – Avonmouth – Long term contract – £23.000 a year (equivalent to £12.30 an hour) + Overtime.
Are you looking for a new job with variety and plenty of training and development opportunities.
We are looking for a Plant Operator to work in Avonmouth to carry out various task across a manufacturing company, experience within Quality Control and Labs is desirable but not essential.
Hours of work for the plant operator in Avonmouth are 37.5 hours a week they mainly be 6.00am – 2.00pm or 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday with the opportunity to work overtime which could earn you up to an £5,000 a year.
Duties will include and all training will be provided.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene on site
- Assisting with the operating machinery within the plant
- Using the control systems to monitor the flow of product during the manufacturing process
- Using the computer systems to monitor stock control and levels of the raw ingredients
- Carrying out some Quality Control checks and recording data
- Taking samples of the products and raw ingredients
- Recording vital production information on the IT systems
- Basic Laboratory work
Plant Operator – Avonmouth – Long term contract – £24.000 a year (equivalent to £12.30 an hour ) + Overtime
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Expected salary: £24000 – 29000 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:53:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!