Job title: Plant Operative / Incinerator / Treatment Depot Operator
Company: AWD online
Job description: Incinerator & Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator with experience working within a plant, warehouse, refuse, recycling centre or similar environment is required for a Global Company based in Avonmouth, Bristol, South West England.
SALARY: £23,500 per annum + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Avonmouth, Bristol, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 4 on 4 off (Day and Night Shifts)
** FLT / Forklift Licence Training Provided if Required **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Incinerator & Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator with experience working within a plant, warehouse, refuse, recycling centre or similar environment.
This is a hands-on role based at the Avonmouth Incinerator complex. As an Incinerator & Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator you will assist in the day-to-day operation of the plant, with responsibility for the receipt, storage, treatment and disposal of clinical waste in line with company and legislative requirements.
Working as an Incinerator & Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator you will operate under the direction of the Shift Supervisor and always maintain the highest standards of Health & Safety throughout
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Incinerator & Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator will include:
- The unloading of vehicles and trailers, along with the safe handling and movement of waste across the site
- Operating and feeding the incinerator with waste material in a controlled and compliant manner
- Ensuring that waste containers are emptied, thoroughly cleaned and made readily available for collection in ‘empty’ storage areas
- Completing all associated paperwork and documentation, as well as maintaining related company operational records and data
Working days and nights, the company is ideally looking for a good team player, able to work effectively under pressure, who is looking for a challenge and can demonstrate:
- A good degree of reliability, plus plenty of flexibility in relation to working hours/shifts
- Practical and relevant process or plant experience – preferred but not essential
- The ability to undertake physically demanding tasks and work on your own initiative
- A current and valid forklift truck licence – although training will be provided if required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7110
Full-Time, Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Avonmouth, Bristol, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online |
Expected salary: £23500 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 03:12:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!