Job title: Principal System Design MBSE
Company: General Dynamics
Job description: General Dynamics is looking for an experienced Principal System Design Engineer to join our inclusive and collaborative team. This is a full-time, remote role that comes with a compelling salary of between £48,560- £60,700.
To give you an idea of how this flexible job would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Lead MBSE aspects of assigned projects
- Lead the adoption of robust MBSE practices
- Lead the resolution of system solution options and trade-offs
- Analyse, capture, and define engineering requirements
- Support solution architectures and designs
To succeed, you should hold a Degree qualification (2:1 honours or above) in an Engineering (system, software, electronic communications, computer systems) or related discipline and have extensive engineering development experience together with experience in ISO 15288. You will also need:
- The ability to clearly express ideas and requirements
- Requirements capture management
- ArchiMate and/or MODAF and other architecture frameworks
- Model-based architecture and design using UML and/or SysML
- An understanding of relevant modelling, requirements, and design tools
Our company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering
- Every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded
If this Principal System Design Engineer job sounds like you, then please apply today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so this role could either be based working from home, with a requirement for occasional/regular travel to our site or based within our offices in Oakdale or Chippenham depending upon your preference.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products, and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace – inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, ethnic minority groups and those with a disability.
Expected salary: £48560 – 60700 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire – Wales
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 05:19:03 GMT
Apply for the job now