Job title: Process Improvement Engineer – Electrical – Days Mon – to FrI Permanent 6 days ago
Company: E3 Recruitment
Job description: Position: Process Improvement Engineer – Electrical Engineer
Location: Close to the Patchway area Bristol
Salary: £40/41k per annum + Excellent benefits package, pension matched to 10%, share option scheme, plus training and career development opportunities
Hours of work will be 40 hours per week Monday – Friday – Days, e.g. 7am to 3pm, 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm
We are looking for an exceptional, highly motivated Process Improvement Engineer/ Deputy Electrical Engineer for a leading manufacturing factory in the Patchway area. This key position will be Deputy to the Engineering Manager and provide focused technical engineering support to the site engineering and production teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To provide technical (PLC, electrical & engineering) support to the Engineering team.
- To suggest, plan and implement improvements to the process. Particular focus on causes of downtime & obsolete equipment.
- To facilitate Continuous Improvement across the factory whist promoting the principles of T.P.M. into the way we work.
- To support the Engineering Manager in all Health & Safety and Environmental issues that relate to the Engineering Department and Site.
- Support the Engineering Manager in the development of Engineering Apprentice(s).
- Manage the Stock Control of all engineering parts and materials to ensure stores are up to date as required to support the factory.
- To have involvement in the CMMS maintenance package ~ focus on electrical equipment.
- Project manage ~ electrical projects as agreed with the Engineering Manager.
- Support the electrical team to ensure all drawings and manuals out on site are correct and up to date.
- To analyse breakdowns and suggest and implement improvements.
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- Recognised electrical engineering qualification.
- Methodical approach to fault finding.
- PLC experience
- Clear understanding of and commitment to the TPM process.
- Good interpersonal skills and highly computer literate.
- Willingness to commit to a Personal Development Plan.
- Ability to self-manage and adjust to changing business needs.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
A Full UK driving licence is essential.
In addition, our client is able to offer fantastic opportunities for personal and career progression. Training and personal development will potentially be made available to the right individual covering the following areas: ILM training, Siemens S7 training, NEBOSH qualification, TPM, Business Improvement Techniques etc, etc
The position may suit a Project Engineer, Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Team Leader, Maintenance Supervisor, Project Manager, Process Engineer, Controls Engineer, Automation Engineer, PLC Engineer, Lead Engineer, Engineering Supervisor etc, etc
Expected salary: £40000 – 42000 per year
Location: Patchway, Gloucestershire – Bristol Area
Job date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 07:15:45 GMT
Apply for the job