Job title: Product Manager – Bristol
Company: People Source Consulting
Job description: Product Manager – Bristol
This is a hugely exciting Product Manager opportunity working for a fast-growing technology company who are based in Central Bristol and are truly disrupting their market sector.
The Product Manager will be joining a world class team to act as the scrum product owner on a data platform program, creating and owning a product backlog, story creation, as well as estimation sessions.
The Product Manager will work closely with the Head of Product and technical teams to ensure sprint level releases are aligned to the platform roadmap. You will also manage the roll out of the product within the business as well as internal and external trials and monitor market dynamics to identify opportunities and threats.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Product management experience across the product lifecycle, preferably driving platform shared services/roadmap
- Strong communication skills and be someone who can work closely with both commercial and technical teams
- Experience of running scrum teams
- An Agile Product Owner certification is desirable (SAFe experience is ideal)
- Experience of working within e-commerce, online retail, WMS, or FMCG would be highly beneficial
Excellent benefits are included with the role including stock options in the future.
If you are suitable please apply now for an introductory conversation.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
Expected salary: £50000 – 55000 per year
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 03:23:32 GMT
Apply for the job