Job title: Programme Manager
Company: Morson Group
- Salary: £38.31 – 38.31 per hour + £38.31 per hour Umbrella / £28.96 per hour PAYE per hour
- Job Type:
Posted about 16 hours ago
- Contact: Janet Mottram
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: 0161 707 1516
- Expiry Date: 17 December 2021
- Job Ref: 196908JMM
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager with an Aviation background to join the team with our prestigious client
Describe the accountabilities of this position:
- Manage the Wingbox Structure Stringers/Spars/Ribs/Cleats/and mech. System Inst. (hydraulic/metallic parts) in the XLR Project. Reporting to the IPT Leader Wing structure and integration.
- Accountable for all aspects of Specific Structural packages S/C and accountable to the PDT Leader for Cost, Quality and Schedule for the Structure Bracket Parts delivery for Make & Buy.
- Applying the Co-leadership principle with Chief Engineers, the Structures Components & SI WPM is the owner and integrator of Structures Wing activities and their baseline.
- View and control on overall integrated planning for the defined components, including business case and risk and opportunities.
- Ensure the delivery of the Wing Sub-Structure & System Inst WP alignment of meeting all TCQP targets Fully control of Work Inner rear spar STR/Ribs/Cleats/inner structure and SI (hydraulic/metallic parts) including Supplier Delivery to Wing Team with associated EVM’s to ensure meeting as cascaded Wing level business requirements.
- Ensures a performing design of the Inner rear spar STR/Ribs/Cleats/inner structure and SI (hydraulic/metallic parts) and will ensure coordination between the different (at which station)
- Contributes to demonstrating a new way of working in a joint primary structure & system installation Section Integration Plateau Filton
Share this job
Sign up for job alerts
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our
You can change the different texts of each navigation item on the boxes below. Please, use H2 for the titles, regular text without style for the rest.
BLOG INSIDE HEADER INFO
RPO Buying Guide: How do you spot a good RPO from a great one?
NAVIGATION ITEM 1 INFO
Opportunities to fulfil, inspire and secure
NAVIGATION ITEM 2 INFO
You will find our influence and people across a number of sectors; aerospace, automotive, construction, IT & digital, manufacturing, maritime, nuclear, professional services and rail.
NAVIGATION ITEM 3 INFO
We care for the personal and professional you
NAVIGATION ITEM 4 INFO
We take the time to understand your business, ensuring that we add value in the right places and at the right time.
NAVIGATION ITEM 5 INFO
Who we are
Built by ambition, defined by our people
NAVIGATION ITEM 6 INFO
News & insight
The latest news, views, insights and case studies
Looking for something?
Policies & accreditations
VAT Number: 732 4476 36
Group Company Number: 5111937
© © Copyright 2021 Morson Talent. Morson Group and/or it’s subsidaries and licensors. All rights reserved.
Location: Filton, Gloucestershire
Job date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 23:05:49 GMT
Apply for the job now