Job title: PSV Technician – Bristol
Company: Excel Resourcing
Job description: Role – PSV Technician / PSV Mechanic / PSV Fitter
Pay Rate: £24.00 – £26.00 per hour
Are you an PSV Technician / PSV Mechanic / PSV Fitter that feels under valued at your current role?
We are currently looking for a Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / PSV Fitter to join our clients dedicated Engineering team in their commitment in providing a high standard of service output for their customers.
Are you available to start work right away?
Why not come join our team of engineers here at Excel Resourcing, we specialise in supporting several blue-chip clients who operate in the road transport industry.
Benefits in working for Excel:
- Weekly Pay
- Regular Work
- Product Training provided
- Hourly Rate of £24.00.
This PSV Technician / PSV Engineer role involves:
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of PSV.
- Diagnosing and rectifying all types of PSV faults
- Ensuring all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that the relevant precautions are taken whilst on the premises.
- Liaising with the parts department to attain correct parts.
- Ensuring health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
- Carrying out routine maintenance on commercial vehicles
- Ensuring appropriate clocking’s are made and all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
Excel Resourcing is a specialist engineering support within the road transport industry, our focus is to support many clients within the truck and bus sectors across the UK. If you feel you match the desired criteria, or you would like more information on roles such as Commercial Vehicle Technician, PSV Engineer, PSV Mechanic or Fitter, we would really like to hear from you. Alternatively, please visit our website – www.excelresourcing.co.uk
Expected salary: £26 per hour
Job date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 22:41:07 GMT
Apply for the job