Job title: Quality Manager
Company: Astute Technical
Job description: Quality Manager
Bristol – Avonmouth
Up to £44,000 + Package
Our client is one of the UK’s leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Recovery services through a vast and growing network of plants and facilities across the country. As such, they are now looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join their new Polymers team in Avonmouth.
Working as the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Leading the Quality Supervisors and Quality Technicians (laboratory and feedstock) in the management of input and output quality in line with site specifications and company management systems.
- Managing all site control systems, assisting in the development, set up and implementation of current systems on-site. This will ensure standardisation of systems across the relevant business areas.
- Using and developing SharePoint, including set up and training where required to enhance the service function.
- Monitor the testing and sampling activities of all inputs and outputs to ensure quality is maintained to legal and contractual specifications.
- Ensure compliance in line with legislation, site permits and health and safety, ensuring best practice is maintained at all times.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have a proven track record working in a Senior Quality capacity, successfully leading a complex team across dynamic operations.
Candidates should have excellent working knowledge of both current Quality and Management systems and an understanding of working within strict contractual specifications within highly regulated industries such as the waste management/ recycling sector.
Demonstrable success implementing new QMS and developing current processes and the ability to develop SharePoint sites.
What’s on Offer
- Basic Salary of up to £44,000
- Opportunity to work on a brand-new facility/process
- Fantastic Package
How to Apply
For further information or to apply for the position, please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon on [email protected] or give me a call on 02392 222 964 for a confidential chat.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government’s Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Expected salary: £40000 – 44000 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 06:30:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!