Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Company: 24-7 Recruitment Services
Job description: Are you a recruiter struggling to recruit because you are bogged down with admin, payroll, investigations etc? Well this role is purely Recruitment, looking after two large sites in Avonmouth!
- You must be able to hit the ground running
- You must have good rapport building skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills required
- Have knowledge of Industrial recruitment
Key responsibilities of an Recruitment Consultant:
- Offer a quality service to clients by selecting quality applicants through good job matching and tight control
- Monitor performances to ensure clients are consistently satisfied
- Ability recruit and select quality candidates
- Advertise for candidates in such a manner that will generate the largest/ best quality response whilst complying with legal requirements.
- Generate a good rapport with all user clients
- Achieve targets and adhere to agreed work/ action plans
Working hours for our Recruitment Consultant:
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (Subject to business needs)
Pay Rate and Benefits for our Recruitment Consultant:
- £21,000 – £24,000 + Performance bonus
- The Work perks
- Perm Contract
- Flexibility of working from home and working onsite
Please contact for more info!
Expected salary: £21000 – 24000 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 03:29:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!