Job title: Recruitment Consultant (Education) – Bristol
Company: Protocol Education
Job description: Have you recently graduated and are now looking to start a career? Are you currently exploring a career change? Or are you working in recruitment and looking for opportunities to progress? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our established business in Bristol as an education recruitment consultant due to expanison.
Experience in sales, recruitment or education would be beneficial but is not essential. Protocol Education fully invests in its staff and full training will be provided. Ideally we will be looking for someone who is looking for a career, is a team player, is driven to succeed and wants to climb the career ladder.
The successful candidate will inherit a patch that already has an established client and candidate base ready for someone with the vision to expand its potential and grow its market share. We promote consultant’s treating their patch as their own business, creating strong client and candidate relationships and thinking of innovative ideas to grow the business and gross profit.
As one of our consultants, you will need to provide a high level of customer service while excelling at influencing and negotiating. We’re always busy, so you’ll need to work quickly and collaborate well with colleagues, especially during our exciting and fast-paced early morning booking sessions.
In return we offer:
- Competitive package which includes performance related bonus, pension and private healthcare
- Development and career progression -offering a dynamic culture of learning with a clear path of progression to reward achievement
- Unlike other recruitment sectors we have shorter hours in school holidays and an early Friday finish
- Incentives, activities and evenings out to motivate and reward our teams
- Two annual opportunities to get together as an entire company to celebrate our successes
- Weekend trips abroad to reward success – previous trips have included long weekends in Paris, Lisbon, Madrid and Berlin.
POP! our innovative employee engagement platform which includes:
- Smart Spending – the largest employee discount scheme in the world with hundreds of retailers
- Employee reward scheme including our POP! Wall of colleague appreciation and acknowledgement
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a driven, positive and motivated person who loves working with people and has a genuine ability to create lasting relationships, be part of our success by contacting us ASAP!
Job date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 22:07:34 GMT
Apply for the job