Job title: Registered General Nurse
Company: Prestige Nursing & Care
Job description: Location: Chippenham
Salary: £20.00 – £27.10 ph
Type of Work: Permanent, Full Time
Closing Date: 29/10/2021
Salary: £20.00 – £27.10
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do. As a Registered Nurse you’ll be joining us in our continued efforts to make life better for our clients. We want to make life better for you too, so you will have a contract of employment and all the support and development you need to thrive in your role and developing your career
As Registered Nurse you will be required to deliver compassionate nursing care to our clients in comfortability of their own home or in care home.
Your responsibilities will include preparing care plans, carrying out clinical risk assesments, administer and record medication while reporting to the branch manager and leasing with clients.
The safety of our clients and frontline staff is at the forefront of everything we do. We have endless stock of PPE and you will have access to weekly Covid-19 testing. You can attend our ‘Virtual’ Interviews and Training and will be supported 24/7 by our branches.
Being employed as a Carer by us means:
- £20.00 – £27.10 per hour
- You will be paid for post-employment eLearning at £9.50 per hour
- Enhanced rates of pay on bank holidays
- Paid mileage for client visits and outings
- A variety of rotas to suit your lifestyle
- Access to weekly Covid-19 testing and support from your local branch throughout the current pandemic
- Weekly pay
- Continuous professional development and support towards revalidation
- Free uniform and DBS
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Working closely with your local branch
- Employee assistance line – available 24/7 and fully confidential for our staff
- RAF Up to £500!
- Comprehensive induction, when new to role and in-house training
- Ongoing senior clinical support
- A friendly, community-based working culture
- Valid NMC PIN
- Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients. We offer complex clinical nursing care, led by an experienced registered nurse, to clients in their own homes from babies to children and adults of all ages.
Looking to take on an exciting new career challenge in a fast-paced environment? Apply online today and start your journey with Prestige Nursing + Care.
Please note, Registered Nurses who work in hospitals or care homes will work with us as ‘agency workers’ under ‘terms of engagement’.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing, and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database.
For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
Notice on our website
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 01:11:03 GMT
Apply for the job now