Job title: Registered Nurse
Company: Appoint Group
Job description: Registered Nurse
- Location: Chippenham, Wilshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Nursing and Dementia Care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years+
- Salary: £19.44 per hour £33,300 – £44,400 per annum
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check & £1000 Joining Bonus
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both depending on your preference 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN & DBS check paid by us
*Overall Good CQC
*Why don’t you come and be apart of our Kind care team?
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced RGN / RMN or RNLD to work within our service located Chippenham, Wilshire.
Ideally located close to the market town of Chippenham, Our Care home is a warm and welcoming care home that proudly offers nursing and residential care, as well as nursing memory care for those living with dementia.
The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £44,400!!!
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme – access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm – I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 Its Free – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 06:15:48 GMT
Apply for the job now