Job title: Retail Sales Assistant
Company: Cotton Traders
Job description: As a multi-channel retailer and now in our third decade on the high street, we are seeking a Retail Sales Assistant to join our Leigh Delamere Services team.
Who are Cotton Traders?
CT for short, we are a clothing retailer and established in 1987 by England rugby captains and legends Fran Cotton and Steve Smith. Supported by a growing online and offline (catalogue) presence, we have 80 stores nationwide in England, Scotland and Wales and employ 800 people across the country. We have an ambitious 5 year plan to grow the business across all touch points and we can only do this with the best people around us. In turn, we are now looking for a new sales assistant at our store in M4 Leigh Delamere Services East, M4 Services Area Junction 17/18, Leigh Delamere, Chippenham, SN14 6LB
What’s in the role and what are we looking for?
We are recruiting for a Retail Sales Assistant to work 12 hours per week alongside brilliant colleagues and provide a truly engaging customer experience. Due to having opening/closing responsibilities, candidates will need to be 18 years and older.
The most important thing we recruit for at CT is attitude – we have an army of positive, helpful and kind individuals who enjoy what they do, make great first and lasting impressions and have helped us become the great British brand that we are now. Read on if you want to learn more about the role, our culture and importantly, the kind of individual we recruit.
Traditionally, our Sales Assistants are responsible for:-
- Delivering a true and honest customer experience, treating those as you yourself would like to be treated
- Helping to merchandise the store in line with our brand guidance
- Managing store stock-rooms, ensuring effective replenishment and stock control
- Being kind to colleagues and others to create a happy and engaging workplace
Key skills and behaviours that we look for:-
- Passionate about people and customer experiences
- Kind with morally sound values
- Open to change and challenge
- Flexible, wanting to help others and they themselves help you
- Competent with computers and willing to engage with technology
What’s on offer?
We are protective and proud in equal measure of our culture and suggest you take a look at our values on our web-site to gain a better understanding of life at CT. Once you’re on the journey however, you’ll be rewarded with, alongside other things:-
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays, pro-rata)
- Very generous clothing allowance
- Employee discount for you and your family
- Health cash-plan
- Long service awards
Many applicants contact us to discuss life at CT and you are most welcome to drop by any of our stores or telephone us to learn more. And when you’re ready to apply, following the site instructions and we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Expected salary: £8.91 per hour
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 04:15:24 GMT
Apply for the job now