Job title: Reuse Operative
Company: Bristol Waste Company
Job description: £20,000 per annum
Hours: 40 per week – daytime hours (5 days out of 7) to include weekend working
IS THIS ROLE FOR ME?
You will work as part of the Reuse Team at Avonmouth Household Reuse and Recycling Centre providing excellent customer service to our customers while and ensuring high quality items are diverted from the waste stream and put back into use via the Reuse Shop.
You will organise the donation drop off point for the public, store stock correctly and rotate regularly, to effectively control stock levels.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and with volunteers
- Ability to react positively to changing priorities
- Show initiative to identify tasks that need to be completed
- Previous experience with stock picking, replenishment, and rotation.
- Forklift Operator license desirable
- Full UK Driving License desirable
Please click on the attached job description to your left to read full job details and requirements for this role!
WHY WORK FOR BRISTOL WASTE COMPANY?
- Free onsite parking (subject to availability)
- 25 days holiday
- Development Opportunities
- BUPA wellbeing cash plan
- Employee benefits and discounts
And many more! Please head over to the ‘packages’ details on your left for more benefits!
HOW DO I APPLY?
Click the green ‘Apply Online’ button below to go through our online application process. Be sure to have your CV and cover letter ready to submit!
I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions about the role, or if you’d like to speak to someone about your application, please contact our recruitment team on , or by phone on 0117 440 6676.
ne on 0117 440 6676.
Expected salary: £20000 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 03:49:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!