Job title: Sales Administrator
Job description: Sales Administrator
We are currently recruiting an Sales Administrator on behalf of a well-known manufacturing client based in Chippenham.
What can we offer you ?
- 2 Year- On-going Temporary Role
- Up to £26,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday increasing after a year plus bank holidays
- Day shift (Mon-Fri)
Your duties could include:
- Plan orders to meet demand and production capacity
- Resolve issues where lead times differ to demand/MRP
- Process customer queries, provide quotations and acknowledge/process customer orders
- Liaise with customers both internally and externally
- Control all SAP/MRP inputs
The ideal Sales Administrator will have the following skills/ experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to negotiate and build customer partnerships
Does this sound like the position for you?
If you feel you fit the criteria for this Sales Administrator role, do not hesitate to apply today or please contact Charley in our Swindon branch on 01793 615021
Expected salary: £24000 – 26000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 02:58:16 GMT
Apply for the job now