Job title: Sales Graduate
Job description: Job Title: Sales Graduate
Salary: £25k basic/ with £10k OTE
Our client provides an award-winning software solutions to businesses across a wide variety of sectors in the UK, including hospitality, manufacturing and transportation. Delivering unique, tailored solutions they always focus on service before sales, and with a skilled team and a strong network, our client is able to offer the highest levels of operational efficiency!
They are now looking for driven and hard-working graduates to join their company and assist them with their ambitious future growth plans.
Sales Graduate Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- OTE/Commission of £35,000 in Y1
- Laptop and mobile
- Structured training, learning and development plan- you’ll be joining a team of likeminded graduates on a carefully designed programme to ensure quick progression within the company!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
Sales Graduate Role:
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company and its offering in order to engage with prospects
- Perform outreach via phone, email and though social channels to gain interest and generate leads
- Develop strong business relationships and rapport with key external decision makers in the effort to book meetings
- Attend and present to clients off the back of the meetings that you book – at first shadowing senior members of the team, before taking more responsibility as you grow
- Building a portfolio of business clients, whilst liaising with new and existing clients to ensure expectations are managed and met
Sales Graduate Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable working to a target
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Expected salary: £25000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 07:30:26 GMT
Apply for the job now