Job title: Senior Fire Consultant – Bristol
Job description: Role: Senior Fire Consultant
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 + car/ travel allowance + excellent benefits package
Sector: Property & Construction Consultancy
One of the UK’s leading property & construction practices is looking to strengthen its established fire safety department with the addition of a Senior Fire Consultant to join their team in Bristol.
Our client is an innovative and progressive practice which has 10 offices based throughout the UK providing a variety of construction services to their clients in the built environment. The business is heavily involved in projects within the commercial, residential, energy, sport, data centres, aviation, infrastructure, hotel and leisure sectors across the country.
Due to the department growing and a number of key project wins, our client, require an experienced and competent fire safety professional to join the team out of their offices in Bristol covering schemes within the region.
This role would suit a client facing consultant who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a well-respected practice which is going through an exciting period of growth.
They require someone who is capable of the following;
- Conduct fire risk assessments on a variety of properties and real estate.
- Maintain fire risk assessor competency requirements through systems training and updates of legislation.
- Offer fire safety consultancy service to clients and stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in regards to fire safety guidelines, fire safety legislation and building regulations.
- Work alongside a multi-disciplined team of building surveyors, project managers, H&S professionals, cost managers.
- Liaise with principal contractors and clients to influence fire safety.
- Oversee all aspects of fire safety for their portfolio of projects.
- Lead and manage projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Develop new and existing business relationships.
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
- Level 4 Diploma in Fire Safety or CFPA Europe Diploma (desirable but not essential)
- Membership of IFE/ IFSM or capable of working towards this.
- Excellent knowledge of UK fire safety legislation
- Experience of conducting fire risk assessments on various commercial, industrial and residential buildings.
- Have worked in the sector for 3-5 years ideally with a consultancy, housing association or property management organisation.
In return our client are offering a competitive salary in the region of £50,000 – £55,000 + car/ travel allowance + industry leading benefits package. If you are interested in the role please contact Mike Davis on 07947 648 308 for further information.
Carriera Limited is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties
Expected salary: £55000 per year
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 22:20:55 GMT
Apply for the job