Job title: Senior Franchise Business Manager
Company: Michael Page
Job description: An exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful Food Service business in the role of Senior Franchise Business Manager.
As Senior Franchise Business Manager the main purpose of the role will be to grow company profits, increase market share and brand reputation, nationally, by developing the Network, both current sites and new territories.
- Grow Branch and Franchisee sales and profits through engagement, coaching, compliance, training and motivation.
- Direct management of up to 6 Branch Managers, Franchise Business Managers and Executives.
- Work in collaboration with the Network to create joint business plans across the full P&L which will ensure implementation of business growth initiatives in order to achieve customer and revenue KPI’s.
- Ensure each Franchise Business Manager achieves the Network’s individual, quarterly and yearly targets/KPI’s.
- Ensure each Franchisee conforms to and maintains all company standards and procedures.
- Define and implement the optimum territory maps across the UK ensuring the allocation of postcodes is optimal to grow the business and identify opportunities to establish new operations.
- Overall responsibility for the selection and recruitment process for Franchisees to ensure they recruit partner of the highest capability and potential.
- The role will require regular travel to their head office in Chippenham.
Exciting opportunity to join a well established and successful business.Great opportunity for someone who is working within a Franchise model.
- Background working within a Franchise Business Model.
- Experience of developing relationships in the Franchise sector.
- Proven demonstrable track record of managing teams, the ability to motivate direct and indirect staff.
- A good understanding of P&L’s and lever to pull for growth.
- Commercial background understands how to successfully implement KPI’s and targets.
- A background in sales and business development.
- The ability to work cross functionally with colleagues and external business partners, to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrable numeracy, analytical and written skills.
Our client is a well-established and hugely successful food service provider with over 25 years in the industry. Our client has a network of Franchises across the UK.
- A basic salary between £40,000 and £45,000
- Car Allowance
Expected salary: £40000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 03:27:45 GMT
Apply for the job now