Job title: Senior Support Worker
Company: Major Recruitment
Job description: 4th October 2021 by
Your Position -Senior Support Worker
Your Salary – £19,240
Your Benefits Will Include –
- Second to none Training and development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye Test
- Employment Support Programme
- Sleep ins paid at £50
Why You Should Work Here – This Senior Support Worker role is with one of the country’s leading charities for people with autism. They are a company with fantastic values and stick to those values. In your support worker role, you would be fully supported and given every opportunity to develop and learn. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Support Worker to take the next step in their career. If you want to make a real difference and want to positively impact on people’s lives, this company will enable you to just that.
Location – Thornbury, Gloucestershire
Your Hours – 37hrs per week
- Rota done in advance with shifts of 7:30 – 15:30 and 15:30 – 22:30
- Occasional Sleep-ins
- Every other weekend
About Your New Job -As a Senior Support Worker your role will be to create the best possible environment for the service users. Using TEEACH and SPELL Principles you will be enabling them to live fulfilled and happy lives. You will be mentoring and supervising your team members and enabling them to help the service users to access the community, assisting with personal care, managing their finances or even just helping with domestic tasks.
About the Service – You will be working in a residential home for people with Autism the aim of the home is to develop independent living skills for the service users so that they can eventually build the skill they need to live in their own home. There are four people living at the home.
Your Experience and Qualifications –
Whether you are already in a leadership role or are a skilled support worker looking to take your next career step we want to hear from you.
- Kind, Patient and encouraging personality.
- Dedication to safeguarding
- Desire to improve the lives of the service users
- A positive and pro-active attitude.
- Knowledge of Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- Level 2/3 care Qualification desired.
- Interested in the Senior Support Worker Role? For more information in the strictest of confidence, please click apply attaching your CV and we will call you asap. We will aim to get immediate interviews for the right candidate/s offering you a timely, stress free service to obtaining and further your career in the sector you are passionate about. We are a free service and take on multiple jobs every week so continuously have a variety of positions to choose from. If this role is not what you’re looking for, you are welcome to send us your CV to be registered and automatically matched to each position we have and be sent a full job list every couple of weeks to browse through and enquire about. We hold our candidates in the same regard as we do our clients and offer both parties a professional, market informative and friendly service.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.
Expected salary: £19240 per year
Location: Thornbury, Gloucestershire
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 05:39:47 GMT
Apply for the job