Job title: Senior System Integration and Test Engineer
Company: General Dynamics
Job description: Description of Program
General Dynamics Mission Systems is seeking a flexible Senior System Integration and Test Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of £39,120 to £48,900
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so this role could either be based working from home, with a requirement for travel to our site or based within our offices in Oakdale/Chippenham depending upon your preference.
As a Senior System Integration and Test Engineer, you will perform system integration with hardware and software components, define and execute test cases and carry out problem-solving to identify defects and provide assurance and acceptance evidence for the system.
In your role as a senior system integration engineer, you can expect to:
- Support the development of integration and test plans
- Support detailed planning to achieve integration and test activity
- Define test requirements, specifications, and procedures
- Build and maintain test environment and tools
To succeed in this senior system integration engineer role, you will need experience in systems integration and test engineering on large-scale defence design and development programmes, plus experience in military systems testing.
Our company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours – which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews – supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with flexible benefits
For full details of this Senior System Integration and Test Engineer opportunity, contact General Dynamics today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products, and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace – inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, ethnic minority groups and those with a disability.
Expected salary: £39120 – 48900 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire – Wales
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 02:52:35 GMT
Apply for the job now