Job title: Service Desk Analyst 24/7
Job description: We’re supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We’re now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible
Job title: Service Desk Analyst 24/7
Become a Service Desk Analyst with Capita Software in Chippenham
Shift Pattern – 24/7 Shift Rota basis (12 hour shift )
Day Shifts will be office based in Chippenham ; Night Shifts are Home-Based Remote
Due to the nature of this role successful applicant must be able to obtain UK SC Level clearance + NPPV3 checks
This is an excellent opportunity for Graduate Entry level with good customer service skills and looking to further their career and get trained within IT Service Desk environment.
You will provide the first line of support and problem resolution for technology products or applications. You will be single point of contact between the services being provided and the users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional and meeting call quality standards
- Categorise incidents against agreed classifications
- Ensure incoming incidents/service requests are logged accurately ensuring all relevant information is obtained, correctly prioritised and caller is advised of unique reference number
- Assign the incident to the correct resolver group and ensure that incident response SLAs are met
- Monitor the outstanding incident queue and ensure all are progressed in a timely manner, within SLAs
- Ensure that the user is kept informed of progress, that delays are avoided in responses and that incidents are updated with any progress, customer comments or third-party updates
- Ensure that all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures
- Log and manage calls with external support desks
- Apply first time fixes when required; identify and progress a first-time fix resolution
What we’re looking for:
- Proven service desk/contact centre/call centre experience
- Technical knowledge of current Windows operating systems
- IT literate particularly around products like MS Windows and MS Office
- Customer focused approach: exceptional communication and organisational skills, active listening, strong customer liaison skills underpinned by a professional telephone manner
- Have strong personal development and motivational skills – required to be flexible, positive and have good interpersonal skills; be self-driven, organised and able to work to deadlines
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of incident or service request details
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team to support the end user efficiently
- Ability to manage and take responsibility for incident tickets assigned in relation to specialist software functionality
- Ability to prioritise tasks and escalate high-profile issues
- Ability to use initiative to keep users and internal stakeholders informed of progress in relation to incidents
- Ability to analyse, problem-solve & quickly learn bespoke software; exceptional analytical skills to determine resolutions accurately
- Experience of delivering against Service Level Agreement targets and meeting customer expectations
- Technical knowledge and experience of SQL Server and/or Oracle database platforms and RDBMS in general
- Technical knowledge of networking and client support (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory)
- Understanding / qualifications in ITSM processes and procedures
- Experience of working with Service Now / Microsoft CRM
About Capita Secure Solutions and Services
Capita Secure Solutions and Services is the UK’s leading provider of innovative, secure, resilient products and services for the emergency services, critical responders and national infrastructure providers. Our unique portfolio of capabilities is built on over 30 years’ experience delivering and supporting mission-critical, secure solutions and continues to develop with ongoing investment, innovation and integration.
They are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We’re supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- Shift Allowance
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita’s offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we’re doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
, United Kingdom
Time Type: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 23:37:11 GMT
Apply for the job now