Job title: Site/Section Engineer – Chippenham/Bristol – Network Rail Framework £37-£47k+pkg
Company: Pinnacle Recruitment
Job description: Site/Section Engineer – Chippenham/Bristol – Network Rail Framework £37-£47k+pkg
Region: South West
A Major Main Contractor is looking to expand their Project Team due to Winning multiple Network Rail Projects as part of a Framework including Station Upgrades, Bridges and Embankment Works. Who are looking to add further Engineering support to their sites based team in Chippenham and Bristol.
As part of the Engineering team, you will support the Agent and Project Manager and contribute to the delivery of one of more sites within the Rail scheme. As the works are entirely within Network Rail Infrastructure you should have appropriate rail knowledge, experience and competency.
Key duties include:
- Contribution to the safety/environmental/sustainability standards of the works on the relevant sites.
- Method Statements
- Setting Out
- Implementation of the project programme and possession plan
- Supervision and management of staff, operatives and plant (inc Subcontractors)
- Engineering management of the works
What we are looking for
- An Engineering/Construction Degree/HNC/HND
- Previous Network Rail project experience
- Good level of numeracy and IT skills – Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ideally a valid PTS card
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Expected salary: £37000 – 47000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire – Bristol Area
Job date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 02:02:28 GMT
Apply for the job now