Job title: South Bristol – Primary Teacher Required
Company: Vision for Education
Job description: Primary Supply Teacher
Key Stage 1 and 2
£100- £120 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS/NQT status.
September 2021 and ongoing
Vision for Education are seeking primary supply teachers to work across differing schools located across South Bristol.
The role would be working on a day-to-day supply basis to cover both pre-booked and on the day ad-hoc bookings. The cover may be requested for all different year groups and key stages so experience teaching in all primary phases is a bonus.
Vision For Education works with a multitude of schools across South Bristol and the local areas. We have built long standing relationships with schools and as such are called upon regularly for cover from teachers and support staff.
To be considered for the Supply Teacher position, you will:
– Hold Qualified Teacher Status
– Have experience teaching Key stage 1 and 2
– Be flexible and adaptable
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
– Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
– Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
– Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
– Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
– FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
– Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
– Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jason on our primary team on 0117 248 2600 or email [email protected]
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 22:03:20 GMT
Apply for the job