Job title: Stock Administrator, Full Time (Nights)
Job description: We are looking to recruit a stock administrator who will be responsible for supporting our distribution operation at our distribution centre in Avonmouth, Bristol.
We offer a permanent Full Time position working Night shifts between the hours of 22:00 – 06:00 Monday to Friday each week.
We offer an hourly pay rate of £10.40 (£8.84 if you are under 21) and you will be guaranteed a minimum of 39 hours per week.
In addition to your pay you will also benefit from:
– 30 days annual leave.
– Regular breaks during your shift
– Full training provided.
– Free canteen facilities.
– 15% staff discount to use in any of our 300+ shops on a great range of food and household essentials.
– A smart uniform and all PPE provided at no cost to you.
– Free life assurance.
– Workplace pension.
You will need:
– A friendly, positive, hard working approach to work.
– Good attention to detail.
– Although it is not essential, if you have experience of working in a warehouse environment or experience working with manual handling equipment then let us know about it in your application.
– To work in a high volume fast paced office environment.
– Work with our internal commercial team and senior managers.
– Work with third party drivers and customers.
– Have a polite telephone manner
– Use your own initiative to resolve queries.
Administration duties will include:
– General administrative work, such as keying in figures and filing paperwork
– Booking goods into the warehouse
– Arranging pallet transfers
– Confirming picks
A bit about us:
Farmfoods are a family business with ambition. We pride ourselves on offering our customers great value, quality products from clean and tidy shops with the friendliest team in retail.
We aim to offer sensational value to customers on a great range of everyday family oriented goods. We back up our sensational value with a focus on delivering an ‘old fashioned’, genuine and friendly customer experience.
Our warehouse teams are the backbone of our distribution operation and are essential to ensuring our shops have everything they need to deliver a great service to our customers.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 03:46:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!