Job title: Supply Teacher – Seondary School
Company: Protocol Education
Job description: Supply Teacher – Seondary School
Protocol education are looking for supply teachers for daily bookings in the Bath, Chippenham and Swindon area.
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout the area to help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice. We have positions available now and you could be working in.
We offer a guaranteed work scheme which has been hugely beneficial for our staff this year. Protocol also look after their teachers, we ensured everyone who was eligible for furlough was paid it and we stayed open to ensure this happened. Not all agencies can say this.
As a supply teacher working you will be required to;
- Be passionate about making a difference to a student’s learning.
- Supportive and understanding of all students’ needs.
- Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student’s learning in the classroom.
- Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in Essex and Havering.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible working.
- To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
- The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across Gloucestershire.
- To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now.
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 22:19:28 GMT
Apply for the job now