Job title: Tutor for Primary School, Bristol
Company: Connex Education
Job description: Start date: November 2021
Key Stage : KS1 and KS2
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Tutors to work with one of our local schools in Bristol. You will be working with groups of 3 children at a time. You will liaise with the school regards to planning, and you will receive full support from the school and Connex.
We welcome applications from all Teachers who hold QTS. Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to (catch up) and bridges the gap created by recent school closures.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face or online
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Free training in tutoring, SEND, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay – A dedicated consultant to help you
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and to see the impact small group tutoring can have on a child.
If you are interested in the role of a tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please call the office on 0117 472 3000 or email your CV to [email protected]
Expected salary: £25 – 30 per hour
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 04:35:01 GMT
Apply for the job