Job title: Van Driver / Valet- Avonmouth
Job description: Overview
14 September 2021
Dawsongroup vans ltd
Dawsongroup vans ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions, operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
Due to our continued success we are looking for a Driver/Valet to join our business based at our Avonmouth Supersite depot.
- Quarterly commission possibilities
- Monday to Friday scheduled weekends
- Christmas turkey
- Annual bonus possibilities
- Free on site parking and car charging
- Working at our new state of the art facilities
You will be required to:
- Clean, deliver and handover vehicles daily, interacting with colleagues and customers
- As the public face of our business, it is essential that you are presentable, professional and courteous, always
Key skills and attributes required include:
- Clean driving licence
- Attention to detail
- Valet experience preferred
- Ability to work with people (team player)
- Ability to work independently at a high standard, with a great degree of care and initiative
You will work amongst a team of like-minded individuals who are focused upon delivering product quality and service excellence.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 04:41:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!