Job title: Vehicle Service Administrator
Company: Major Recruitment
Job description: Are you looking for a Part Time or Full Time role and have a real love and passion for Automotive Vehicles?
Are you looking to work for a great company with a strong reputation in their specialist market, who value their teams?
Are you a strong and natural Customer focused individual based in Avonmouth?
If so, we have both a PT and FT role avaialble, and this company could be exactly what you need……. if you have the following skills detailed below and are ready for a new career chapter, please contact Zoe Bellenger or Linda Allaway.
Our client are looking to add to their team with a Customer Service Advisor, for their Heavy Vehicle Dealership located on the outskirts of Avonmouth.
To apply for this role, you will need to possess the following skills and traits:
- Possess previous motor trade experience (ideally also Kerridge database trained)
- Driven by results
- Strives to offer exceptional customer service skills
- Have strong computer IT skills
- Be a great communicator and team player
- Ability to build relationships across the business both internally and externally
- Customer Focused with influencing skills
- Judgment and decision making
In return for both your hard work, commitment and skills, our client rewards well with a strong benefits package and working culture, with the following in place:
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Onsite mental health first aiders
- Discounted Healthcare scheme
- Life Assurance
- Being brilliant awards
- Career progression opportunities
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Retail discounts saving £££’s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
- Internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through our clients initiative
Our client are a strong brand within their specialist sector with a network of 32 locations across the United Kingdom including a number of body-shops and accident repair centres. Our clients portfolio is ever expanding, offering sales and/or service opportunities for many Major Branded Commercial Vehicles across the UK.
Our client offer a wide range of sales, service and parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and fleet operators. Our clients intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing organisation, our client is looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, with a 1 stage interview process. To apply please contact Zoe Bellenger or Linda Allaway.
Expected salary: £23000 – 24000 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 06:36:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!