Job title: Waiting and Bar Staff-Temp Work-Bristol
Company: Kellan Group
Job description: Plate waiting and bar staff required for temp work in the Bristol area – 8.91ph up to 10.00ph
We are looking for experienced plate waiting and bar staff for temping work in and around the Bristol area.
To be able to start earning money, you will need the below essential qualities:
- At least one year’s experience in hospitality/catering
- Excellent attention to detail
- A professional, committed and flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- References to prove previous experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
When you can confirm you have the above, you’ll then need to get yourself registered with us. To be able to do this, you will need to come into our central Bristol office and have the following documents available:
- Passport or National I.D. card.
- Proof of address (utility bill)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (old payslip)
- Bank details (in your name)
We also offer various hours and shifts available that fit around your current lifestyle and commitments. You can work as many or as few hours as you like. Hourly pay rate starts at £8.36 and will be paid weekly as well as earning holiday pay
If you are looking for flexible working hours then please send in your up to date CV and we’ll be in touch.
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 22:07:13 GMT
Apply for the job