Job title: Warehouse and Production Roles
Job description: Are you looking for a new role with an innovative and progressive company? Do you have either manufacturing or warehouse experience or a desire to learn?
Randstad are currently recruiting for Production and Warehouse Operatives to work for Wavin Uk at their site in Chippenham (SN15)
Wavin UK is a member of the Wavin Group, and is the world leader in plastic pipe systems for residential, non-residential and civil engineering projects.Pay rate and hours of work
This role is ongoing:
working 12hr shifts on a rotational pattern:
07:00 – 19:00 and 19:00 – 07:00
3 on, 3 off working pattern
Rate of pay £12.70 per hour
This role is ongoing, working 8 hour shifts on a rotational pattern:
06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00 (Mon to Fri)
Rate of pay £10.86
- Ensure that products are assembled in accordance with all relevant standards.
- Ensure Operator performance levels are achieved and maintained.
- Compile and load stock transfer orders as required.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Policy and Procedures and that all work is undertaken to appropriate standards.
- Participate in the development and implementation of improvement plans.
- Enter and maintain all relevant information for shop floor data collection.
- Enter and maintain all relevant information as required to meet QC standards.
- Where identified and/ or necessary, be prepared to undertake training to improve skills.
- Undertake work in other operational departments should the need arise.
- Excellent level of verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, be methodical, process-driven, focused and pro-active
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- A drive for continuous improvement
- Good people skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Good reliability
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide proof of this
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
This is a fast paced role that requires standing for long periods of time and some heavy lifting
Due to the location, own transport will be required
Free car parking on site
Access to Randstad benefits app
Full training provided
Learning and development opportunities
Want to be a part of our success? Please apply with your up-to-date CV to be considered for the role!
Expected salary: £12.7 per hour
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 07:59:54 GMT
Apply for the job now