Job title: Warehouse Operative – £ 2000 Sign On Bonus & Increase Of Night Shift Pay
Job description: DBS2 – Bristol -Warehouse Operative
Adecco, the sole supplier of vacancies at Amazon Bristol is now hiring for roles based at Amazon Logistics, (DBS2) Poplar Way East, Cabot Park, Avonmouth, BS11 0YH.
During 25th October – 20th November, we are offering all newly hired associates a £2000 sign on bonus*
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
As a warehouse operative, you may be asked to work in various areas of Amazon’s Delivery Stations and Sort Centres, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound.
Your tasks may include:
- receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes
- staging, feeding the lines, & resorting missorts
- handling the full range of products sold by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals following Amazon’s internal processes and procedures, including using radio frequency (RF) scanners and reading instructions from the scanners
- You will be required to adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards and consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department.
The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
- Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 4 and 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts upto 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 4 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts upto 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight for between 4 and 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts upto 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
- Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 meters (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
- Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely
Apply today, Start tomorrow.
*T&C applies – In order to receive the bonus, you must start work between the 25th of October and 20th of November and attend all scheduled shifts. The bonus will be paid in two equal instalments during your first 3 months: one after 45 days tenure and the second at 90 days tenure. If you have been re-hired and your previous termination date was from 25 October 2021 until end of day shift on 20 November 2021, you do not qualify for the sign on bonus. Offer ends after the 20th of November 2021.
Expected salary: £2000 per month
Location: Easton-in-Gordano, Somerset
Job date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 08:20:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!