Job title: Warehouse Operative
Company: Totally Recruitment
Job description: Due to company growth, we are recruiting for a permanent Warehouse Operatives on behalf of our client located in the Avonmouth, Bristol area.
Our client have a fantastic team, who support and help each other every day, and they seek Warehouse Operatives who want to be a part of their journey at this exciting time.
If you’re a Warehouse Operative wanting to progress your career and who’s looking for a new ‘permanent’ opportunity working for a customer focused, growing organisation that will offer training, development, and career progression, in a role where no two days are the same, then we would love to hear from you.
Monday to Friday, 08.30am until 17.00pm.
- Take delivery of goods and check for damaged or missing items.
- Store goods appropriately in accordance with company process.
- Pick and pack orders for dispatch.
- Load goods for dispatch.
- Ensure delivery of materials to production lines in accordance with production standards
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into a computerised system.
- Experience of working within a team setting.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately and methodically.
- An understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks.
- Good understanding of working to targets/goals.
- Manual dexterity as physically demanding role.
To apply for the role please send us an up-to-date CV by pressing the apply button below. Alternatively, please call out Birmingham branch for an immediate telephone interview.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 22:02:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!