Job title: Warehouse Operative – Bristol Airport
Company: Staffing Match
Job description: RAMP AGENT, BAGGAGE HANDLER & AIRCRAFT DISPATCHER POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT BRISTOL AIRPORT!
Staffing Match are working with DHL and have opportunities to work on the easyjet contract.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NEEDED. FULL TRAINING GIVEN.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE
What you’ll be doing as a Ramp Agent:
- Preparing the Aircraft for take-off and landing
- Loading and unloading of Aircraft
- Airside driving
- Operating equipment such as headsets
- Following all health & safety procedures at all times
What’s on offer:
- Ramp Agents £9.25 ph
- Aircraft Dispatchers £10.25 ph
- Hours: 30 Hours per week on a rota
- Shift Pattern: 5 on 3 off consisting of early and lates
- Opportunity for permaneny employment
- Refer a friend scheme, earn £100 per referal
The ideal candidate:
- 18 or over with a Full UK Driving License
- Physically fit and able to lift /load baggage up to 25kg
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken English
- Team player
Because you’ll be working inside the Airport we require employment referencing and a CRC check – we can help with all of this.
Please apply through this site, or call Marta on 07982 844392 / 0117 2033790
ramp agent, baggage handler, airport, baggage handler, ramp agent, aircraft, aircraft dispatcher,
Location: Bishopsworth, Bristol
Job date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 01:08:39 GMT
Apply for the job