Job title: WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE DAYS, Avonmouth, Bristol
Company: Berry Recruitment
Job description: Berry Recruitment Cardiff is urgently seeking Warehouse Operative on days. Temporary to permanent role, starting immediately.
Berry Recruitment is part of the Berry Recruitment Group, a highly respected organisation based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire. The Group was formed by a team of industry experts including Tony Berry (the former Chairman of Blue Arrow and Manpower) and Ian Langley (the Chairman of infrastructure, process and energy specialist, Airswift). The Group continues to expand and now operates successfully from 36 locations nationally.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Pay £9.60 per hour
The Warehouse Operative is a key role in delivering the clients service to their customers. A varied role, the Warehouse Operative will ensure they deliver excellent customer service at all times and at all customer touch points. They will move and replenish stock around the branch as required to ensure stock is accessible and available. The Warehouse Operative will adopt stock control processes including participation in stock counting as required by the cycle count calendar. They will also serve and assist customers
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) & Key responsibilities
- Replenish and redistribute stock as required by hand or using pallet trucks
- Picking and packing of goods
- Cash handling accurately and securely
- Work effectively and efficiently in processing customer transactions within branch
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
Health and Safety
- Report any issues in regard to Health and Safety to the Branch Manager promptly
- Ensure self-compliance and personal ownership in regards to Health and Safety protocols
- To deliver excellent customer service that drives retention and growth
- Promote a customer centric ethos ensuring that all customer enquiries and interactions are satisfactorily managed
- Advise customers about our products / stock availability.
- Take opportunities to upsell where appropriate
- Participate in the Company’s cycle counts as required in an accurate and efficient manner to reduce recounts and inaccuracies
- Support and comply with the processes required for good stock management
- Develop good relationships with key suppliers with an ear to the ground on future and growing trends
- Create a strong flow of communication with the branch team and wider Company teams as appropriate
- Approachable with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to count stock accurately and efficiently
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with agility, self-motivation and discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Appropriate levels of physicality as some heavy lifting will be involved
- Ability to develop product knowledge to support customers and promote add on sales Qualifications and Experience.
- Proven experience within a Wholesale or Warehouse environment
- Experience in a customer facing role Qualifications and Experience Levels desirable:• Experience using Hand Held Terminals (HHTs)
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 03:16:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!