Job title: Warehouse Operative – Part-time 30 hours
Job description: Warehouse Operative
Avonmouth depot (BS11 0YW)
£10.24 hourly rate plus £1.54 / hour weekend shift allowance, £1.54 / hour back shift allowance between 6pm-10pm and £2.57 / hour night shift allowance
Part-time/30 hour across a variety of shifts – 6am-2pm, 12-8pm, 2-10pm and 10-6pm
*We’re currently holding drop-in sessions every Tuesday 10am-4pm, so if you’d like to find out more about our opportunities and working for the Co-op, please contact [email protected] or 07800 918795*
We’re looking for warehouse colleagues in our Avonmouth depot. In this role you’ll make sure the right products get picked at the right time to be delivered to our stores nationwide.
What you’ll do
- pick stock for store orders across the warehouse (in ambient, chilled or frozen)
- load and unload delivery vehicles with cages and pallets
- distribute products to the correct location in the warehouse
- work in a team to achieve key targets
- follow all the depot health and safety procedures
This role would suit people who have
- the ability to comfortably perform manual tasks
- good communication skills
- some experience of working towards targets
- 31 days holiday (rising in line with service) including bank holidays
- discounts on Co-op products and services
- a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Working in Logistics at Co-op
- Career progression – there’s lots of different opportunities in depot to build a career
- Flexibility – we’ll do everything we can to find a working pattern that suits you
- Co-op culture – colleague well-being is one of our highest priorities and we’re committed to keeping our colleagues safe
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 01:54:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!