Job title: Warehouse Operative
Company: Gi Group
Job description: 2021-10-14
Due to demand Parcelforce, the most trusted and successful letters and parcel delivery business, has an opportunity for you to join their team as temporary warehouse operative to assist with Christmas pressure based in Bristol (BS34) area.
Hourly Pay Rate – starting from £11.40
Starting – ASAP – 24/12/2021 with a view of potential permanent roles at the end of the assignment.
Shift times – 22:00 – 07:00 Mon – Fri
Weekend working may also be required so please take this into consideration before applying.
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Manual handling of parcels up to 30kg
- Adhering to stand work processes at all times
- Following standards ops and workplace manuals
- Ensuring that parcels are handled safely to prevent damage
- Scanning and stacking parcels
- Assisting in unloading bulk and unloading onto the belt, assisting drivers to keep the belt flowing
- We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
- We are looking for someone with good people skills that are helpful and friendly.
- Fast-paced and target oriented environment
- You must be physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 30kg)
- Flexibility to work overtime when needed
- Rest Areas
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Access to internal vacancies successful candidates will be given a chance to progress within this company,
- On-site parking
- Weekly pay
- Overtime available
If you’re looking to work for a reputable business in a busy environment with a genuine opportunity of being made permanent following a successful probation period of working for Gi Group then apply NOW. Please contact
KJ211014203883 – Bristol
Patchway – Gloucestershire
£11.4 – £19.58 per hour
Expected salary: £11.4 – 19.58 per hour
Location: Patchway, Gloucestershire
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 06:25:26 GMT
Apply for the job