Job title: Warranty Administrator
Company: Perfect Placement
Job description: We are seeking a Warranty Administrator to join our Client’s well-established Commercial Dealership in the Avonmouth, Bristol area!
They are looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join their team providing excellent customer services, support for the service and warranty team. As well as externally and maintaining customer relationships. Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, hardworking, deliver excellent customer service and be a team player as well as being able to work alone.
Our Client is offering the successful Warranty Administrator:
– A competitive Basic Salary of up to £27,000
– Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm (40 Hour Week) / 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
– Opportunity to imprint your own ideas on a successful business
– Previous Experience within the Motor trade is Essential!
Duties of a Warranty Administrator with our Client:
– Preparing all warranty claims for submission to manufacturers for payment
– Checking and clearing weekly statements and querying any overdue claims not paid or any discrepancies in payments
– Ensuring all documentation falls in line with manufacturers’ guidelines
– Preparing invoices and warranty claims accurately in accordance with manufacturers’ and departmental standards with regard to claim deals and administration of open time, clockings and job card write-ups;
– Ensuring repair order documentation is fully and correctly completed;
– Ensuring all policy claims are quickly dealt with and the customer reimbursements are correct;
– Maintaining high standards of control over displaced material returned to manufacturers;
– Accurately reconciling warranty credits and correctly administering discrepancies.
What our Client expects of their Warranty Administrator:
– Previous experience within a Warranty Administrator role
– Full UK Driving Licence
– The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
– Trade knowledge
– Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
– An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Warranty Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Warranty Administrator role, or others we have in Avonmouth, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
Expected salary: £27000 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:02:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!