Job title: Wellbeing Coordinator
Company: Caring Homes
Job description: Job Advert
Health and Wellbeing Coordinator – Chippenham, SN14
32 hours per week – £8.94 per hour
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join out team at Ferfoot Nursing Home as a Wellbeing Coordinator on a maternity contract basis.
- Responsible for providing stimulation and encouragement to residents through entertainment, activities and community links.
- Promote the Home by assisting with fund-raising events and functions. Build good relationships with the service users and their relatives.
- Act in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Home.
- To formulate an activity profile for each individual service user through liaison with care staff
- To ensure the safe and proper use of all equipment.
- To maintain accurate and legible records in respect of service users’ activities.
- To liaise with the senior nurse on duty with regard to outings.
- To research all prospective outings in respect of access and toileting facilities.
- To liaise with senior care assistants in respect of relative medical or nursing care information regarding service users.
The Right Person
- Experience working in a similar activities role working with elderly residents where you can put together an activities programme is essential
- Capacity to communicate both verbally and in writing
- To be person-centred
- Good interpersonal skills
If you have the skills and experience needed please click ‘APPLY’. For more information please call the recruitment team on 01206 224188 or email [email protected]
In order to protect both our staff and our residents, unless there are wholly exceptional reasons (which we will consider on an individual basis), From 11 November 2021, anyone working or volunteering in one of our cares home will need to be fully vaccinated against coronavirus (COVID-19) and will need to agree to continue to receive Covid-19 vaccinations as required and in accordance with public health guidance throughout their employment with us.
Expected salary: £8.94 per hour
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 03:23:48 GMT
Apply for the job now