Job title: Works Noticing Administrator
Company: Brite Services Ltd
Job description: Brite Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to work for a Engineering & Construction department as a Works Noticing Coordinator based in Avonmouth. Our client are a water supply and sewage utility who are well-established with over 1.8 million customers across the South West. They focus on environment, sustainability and local communities.
This is a rapidly growing department, and the successful candidate will be required initially for a period of 18 months, with a view to being offered a permanent position. You will act as office support to a very busy team, primarily administrative support with some customer service duties. Immediate start available. For training, the role will be office based, however, once performance standards are met, there will be the opportunity to work a hybrid of home working and office based. There is free on-site parking.
The ideal candidate should have:-
- NRSWA/Streetworks noticing would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- PC and systems literate with the ability to use multiple IT systems.
- Good written, oral and face to face communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Experience dealing with councils
- Ability to work as part of team and as an individual
- The ability to proactively diagnose and solve problems to give a right first times solution
- The ability to think proactively (rather than reactively) in order to seek and develop opportunities for improvement
- The ability to articulate and accurately record technical information in written format
The successful candidate will be subject to a Basic Disclosure Criminal Records check.
Ideal backgrounds could be in utilities, administration, scheduling, task controller, customer service, sewerage.
Hours 8am – 5pm. Free parking, walking distance from bus stops and train station.
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Brite team will be in touch!
Expected salary: £9.75 per hour
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 22:20:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!