Job title: Workshop Engineer – Avonmouth / Bristol
Job description: Overview
24 September 2021
Dawsongroup sweepers ltd
Due to our continued success we are looking for a Workshop Engineer to join our sweepers business based in Avonmouth.
This is an exciting opportunity which will focus on the servicing, maintenance and repairing of the hire fleet equipment, which include a full range of municipal sweeper machines, refuse vehicles and gully tankers.
The successful candidate will:
- Repair and maintain equipment with minimal supervision in a safe and cost-effective manner
- Ensure all work carried out is accurate and reported/documented
- Carry out vehicle inspections and MOT checks
- Ensure all tools used are maintained and safe to use
- Follow all safe working practices in line with the company policies and legislation
- Report any issues or discrepancies to the Regional Service Manager
To be successful for this position you will be:
- Experienced in HGV/sweeper engineering or similar vehicles
- Up to date with a working knowledge of engines, gearboxes, hydraulics and braking systems is essential
- Experienced with a good level of communication and customer service with the ability to demonstrate the ethics and values of our company
- Qualified with LGC Class C Licence and experience with municipal equipment, gully tankers and RCV equipment would be advantageous
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 01:22:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!