Job title: Van Driver
Company: XPO Logistics
Job description: Logistics done differently.
Are you an experienced professional Driver looking for a new position with a company who genuinely cares about its people? Are you looking for a new opportunity and challenge?
We are offering a full-time, permanent night shift Van Driver role to join our team in Avonmouth. You will be working any 5 from 8 days, 48 hours per week.
Pay, benefits and more:
We offer a salary or £22,572.95 plus £1050.78 key responsibility allowance, overtime payable at a time and a half plus 50p per drop bonus over 5 drops per day.
In addition, we offer holiday pay (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Complete all vehicle checks and be responsible for keeping the vehicle within temperature ranges to ensure goods are delivered correctly to the stores
- Making deliveries to Costa Coffee stores using our Microlise system
- Working an any 5 from 8 rota with the opportunity for overtime
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Excellent communication skills would be crucial
- Previous experience of providing a professional delivery driving service
- No more than 6 points on licence (as well as no DD, DR or IN endorsements)
Be part of something big.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO’s candidate privacy statement
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 04:13:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!